Our mission: Encouraging the light within each student to shine brighter!
Our mission shapes every aspect of Chrysalis — from the small size of our school, to the way we teach, to the close relationships we form with families. While some students shine brightest in our full-time classroom program with experiential learning in all subjects, others shine brightest through home schooling where a teacher works alongside families to design and implement a program tailored to fit the student, with the option of on-campus science, nature, and elective classes. We offer a free public K-8 education featuring:
- Science and nature focus
- Teaching for understanding
- Kind and supportive community
- Your choice between our homeschool and classroom programs
- Bus service to and from Redding
- Before and after school care