Board agenda 2017-05-12
Chrysalis Executive Board Meeting
Agenda for Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 4:00 PM
Chrysalis Charter School
21945 Old 44 Drive, Palo Cedro, CA 96073
Call to Order
Approval of the Minutes
The Board will allow any individual or group representative to address the Board on any subject not covered by an item in the agenda at this time. Another formal opportunity to address the Board will be given at the end of this agenda under “Items from the Floor.” Additional opportunities will be given for the public to comment on various agenda items as they are recognized and given the opportunity to speak. The Board reserves the right to limit the time allotted to each speaker and the number of times an individual is allowed to address the Board on a given subject.
Each person who addresses the Board shall do so in an orderly manner and shall not make personal, impertinent, slanderous or profane remarks to any member of the Board, staff or general public. Any person who makes such remarks, or who utters loud, threatening, personal or abusive language, or engages in any other disorderly conduct which disrupts, disturbs or otherwise impedes the orderly conduct of any Board meeting shall, at the discretion of the presiding officer or a majority of the Board, be barred from further audience before the Board during that meeting.
- Hiring update
- MTSS grant update
- Governor’s budget update
Items for Consideration
- Consider Ryan Blais, recommended from Parent Club, for approval as parent representative to board
- Discuss accountability (see Tiered Accountability powerpoint)
- Review and revise LCAP (final approval in June)
- Review, revise, and approve SPSA
- Review changes to 17-18 budget and multi-year effects (final approval in June)
- Review and approve 1.48% COLA to teacher salary schedule for 17-18
- Review, revise, and approve Paula’s contract for 17-18
- Review, revise, and approve school safety plan (including new suicide prevention policy)
- Review, revise, and approve homeless policy
Items from the Floor
Next Meeting Date – Wednesday, June 7, 2017, 4:00 pm
Other Important Dates –
- Fri, May 19, MINIMUM DAY 12:30 release - for camping trip
- Fri, May 19 - Sun May 21, spring camping trip, Burney Falls
- Wed, May 24 - 6 pm Goodtimes Pizza, Science Cafe!
- Mon, May 29 - NO SCHOOL, Memorial Day
- Tue, June 6 - MINIMUM DAY 12:30 release - Last Day of School!
- Tue, June 6 - 6 pm, Graduation!
Americans with Disabilities Act Assistance
If you require assistance for participation in this public meeting, please notify Brenda Probst at (530) 547-9726. We will make every effort to ensure equal access to a Chrysalis Board meeting.