Board agenda 2017-11-15
Chrysalis Executive Board Meeting
Agenda for Wednesday, November 15 4:00 PM
Chrysalis Charter School
21945 Old 44 Drive, Palo Cedro, CA 96073
Call to Order
Approval of the Minutes
The Board will allow any individual or group representative to address the Board on any subject not covered by an item in the agenda at this time. Another formal opportunity to address the Board will be given at the end of this agenda under “Items from the Floor.” Additional opportunities will be given for the public to comment on various agenda items as they are recognized and given the opportunity to speak. The Board reserves the right to limit the time allotted to each speaker and the number of times an individual is allowed to address the Board on a given subject.
Each person who addresses the Board shall do so in an orderly manner and shall not make personal, impertinent, slanderous or profane remarks to any member of the Board, staff or general public. Any person who makes such remarks, or who utters loud, threatening, personal or abusive language, or engages in any other disorderly conduct which disrupts, disturbs or otherwise impedes the orderly conduct of any Board meeting shall, at the discretion of the presiding officer or a majority of the Board, be barred from further audience before the Board during that meeting.
Administrator’s Report (written)
- Wall ball completion
- Teachers’ retreat
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Support system
- Facilities discussion
- CA Dashboard local indicators
- PE aide hiring update
- Charter & authorizer’s meeting
Items for Consideration
- Development Committee – annual giving campaign
- Discuss long term facilities needs
- Review, revise and approve health benefits change
- Review, revise and approve uniform complaint policies and forms
- New board member training
Items from the Floor
Next Meeting Date – Wednesday, December 13, 4:00 pm
Other Important Dates –
- Thu, Nov 16, Family STEM night
- Mon, Nov 20- Fri, Nov 24, NO SCHOOL, Thanksgiving holiday!
- Wed, Nov 29, 2:45-4:00 pm, Parent Club meeting
- Wed, Nov 29, 3:30-5:30 pm, Site Council meeting
- Tues, Dec 12, MINIMUM DAY 12:30 release for teacher collaboration
- Thu, Dec 14, 6-8 pm, Holiday Program
- Thu, Dec 21 - Mon, Jan 8 - NO SCHOOL, Winter break!
Americans with Disabilities Act Assistance
If you require assistance for participation in this public meeting, please notify Brenda Probst at (530) 547-9726. We will make every effort to ensure equal access to a Chrysalis Board meeting.