Board agenda 2017-12-13
Chrysalis Executive Board Meeting
Agenda for Wednesday, December 13, 4:00 PM
Chrysalis Charter School
21945 Old 44 Drive, Palo Cedro, CA 96073
Call to Order
Approval of the Minutes
The Board will allow any individual or group representative to address the Board on any subject not covered by an item in the agenda at this time. Another formal opportunity to address the Board will be given at the end of this agenda under “Items from the Floor.” Additional opportunities will be given for the public to comment on various agenda items as they are recognized and given the opportunity to speak. The Board reserves the right to limit the time allotted to each speaker and the number of times an individual is allowed to address the Board on a given subject.
Each person who addresses the Board shall do so in an orderly manner and shall not make personal, impertinent, slanderous or profane remarks to any member of the Board, staff or general public. Any person who makes such remarks, or who utters loud, threatening, personal or abusive language, or engages in any other disorderly conduct which disrupts, disturbs or otherwise impedes the orderly conduct of any Board meeting shall, at the discretion of the presiding officer or a majority of the Board, be barred from further audience before the Board during that meeting.
- IT report and technology inventory
- Annual giving campaign update
- CA Dashboard public release
- School Safety Plan & emergency preparedness
Items for Consideration
- Review 2016-17 audit report
- Review and approve First Interim Budget
- Williams Act compliance not required for charter schools – rescind those items from last board meeting
- Uniform Complaint feedback from Site Council – modify those items from last board meeting
- Review and approve health benefits recommendation from teachers
- Review and approve NCSIG Withdrawal of Membership in Schools Excess Liability Fund
- Discuss and establish Board policy on discretionary and Development committee expenditures
Items from the Floor
Next Meeting Date – Wednesday, January 17, 4:00 pm
Other Important Dates –
- Thu, Dec 14, 6-8 pm, Holiday Program
- Wed, Dec 20, 5:30-8:30 pm, Staff holiday party at Irene’s
- Thu, Dec 21 - Mon, Jan 8 - NO SCHOOL, Winter break!
- Mon, Jan 15, NO SCHOOL - Martin Luther King Jr Day
- Tues, Jan 16 MINIMUM DAY 12:30 release for teacher collaboration
- Wed, Jan 17, 4:00-6:00 pm Board meeting
Americans with Disabilities Act Assistance
If you require assistance for participation in this public meeting, please notify Brenda Probst at (530) 547-9726. We will make every effort to ensure equal access to a Chrysalis Board meeting.