Board agenda 2018-04-18
Chrysalis Executive Board Meeting
Agenda for Wednesday, April 18, 2018 4:00 PM
Chrysalis Charter School
21945 Old 44 Drive, Palo Cedro, CA 96073
Call to Order
Approval of the Minutes
The Board will allow any individual or group representative to address the Board on any subject not covered by an item in the agenda at this time. Another formal opportunity to address the Board will be given at the end of this agenda under “Items from the Floor.” Additional opportunities will be given for the public to comment on various agenda items as they are recognized and given the opportunity to speak. The Board reserves the right to limit the time allotted to each speaker and the number of times an individual is allowed to address the Board on a given subject.
Each person who addresses the Board shall do so in an orderly manner and shall not make personal, impertinent, slanderous or profane remarks to any member of the Board, staff or general public. Any person who makes such remarks, or who utters loud, threatening, personal or abusive language, or engages in any other disorderly conduct which disrupts, disturbs or otherwise impedes the orderly conduct of any Board meeting shall, at the discretion of the presiding officer or a majority of the Board, be barred from further audience before the Board during that meeting.
- Next year staffing
- Enrollment update
- Update on policy revisions: School Safety Plan, Parent Student Handbook, etc.
Items for Consideration
- Discuss new format and merged documents for LCAP/SPSA
- 2017-18 Budget planning discussion
- Review proposed salary schedule with COLA
- ** CLOSED SESSION ** for the following: Potential litigation
- ** CLOSED SESSION ** for the following: Administrator evaluation results
Items from the Floor
Next Meeting Date – Wednesday, May 16, 2018 4:00 pm
Other Important Dates –
- Wed, Apr 25, 3:30-5:00 pm Site Council meeting
- Thu, May 10 - Talent show
- Thu, May 17-Sun May 20 - Monterey camping trip
- Tue, June 5, 6-8 pm, Graduation ceremony and potluck
- Wed, June 6, MINIMUM DAY 12:30 release - last day of school
Americans with Disabilities Act Assistance
If you require assistance for participation in this public meeting, please notify Brenda Probst at (530) 547-9726. We will make every effort to ensure equal access to a Chrysalis Board meeting.