Board agenda 2019-02-13
Chrysalis Executive Board Meeting
Agenda for Wednesday, February 13, 2019, 4:00 PM
Chrysalis Charter School
21945 Old 44 Drive, Palo Cedro, CA 96073
Call to Order
Approval of the Minutes
The Board will allow any individual or group representative to address the Board on any subject not covered by an item in the agenda at this time. Another formal opportunity to address the Board will be given at the end of this agenda under “Items from the Floor.” Additional opportunities will be given for the public to comment on various agenda items as they are recognized and given the opportunity to speak. The Board reserves the right to limit the time allotted to each speaker and the number of times an individual is allowed to address the Board on a given subject.
Each person who addresses the Board shall do so in an orderly manner and shall not make personal, impertinent, slanderous or profane remarks to any member of the Board, staff or general public. Any person who makes such remarks, or who utters loud, threatening, personal or abusive language, or engages in any other disorderly conduct which disrupts, disturbs or otherwise impedes the orderly conduct of any Board meeting shall, at the discretion of the presiding officer or a majority of the Board, be barred from further audience before the Board during that meeting.
- Larinda had her baby!
- Paul published his book!
- Karen will be retiring in June! Hiring plan and committee established
- Consolidated Application for federal funds was certified
- Parent, student, and teacher surveys have been released
- Teacher powered grant has been submitted
Items for Consideration
- Review low performing student data
- Review and approve plan for Low performing student block grant
- Review and approve plan for Title IV funding
- Review and approve letter to SCOE about board composition
- Review and approve multipurpose room proposal and decide on next steps
- Review and approve changes to 2019-2020 Staff Handbook – aide salary
- Administrator review timeline and process
Items from the Floor
Next Meeting Date – Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 4:00 pm
Other Important Dates –
- Tue, Feb 12 - Fri, Feb 15 - MINIMUM DAY, 12:30 release -- parent conferences
- Wed, Feb 13 - 4-6 pm Board meeting
- Mon, Feb 18 - Fri, Feb 22 - NO SCHOOL, February Break
- Wed, Feb 27 - 3 pm Parent Club meeting
- Wed, Mar 6 - 3:30 pm Site Council meeting
- Tue, Mar 12 - MINIMUM DAY, 12:30 release -- teacher collaboration
- Wed, Mar 13 - 4-6 pm Board meeting
Americans with Disabilities Act Assistance
If you require assistance for participation in this public meeting, please notify Brenda Probst at (530) 547-9726. We will make every effort to ensure equal access to a Chrysalis Board meeting.