**NO SCHOOL Friday, Oct 13 AND Monday, Oct 16 for October Recess. Enjoy the long weekend with the beautiful fall weather. **
None this week as it’s a short week with parent conferences
- Parent Conferences - It’s been wonderful to see everyone on campus for parent conferences. I hope that each and every one of you had a rich discussion with your child’s teacher. But please don’t let the communication end there. Our doors are always open to you and we welcome your insights, questions, and comments to help us make Chrysalis the best school for you and your kids.
- Picture day - Bring your brightest smile next week for Picture Day! K-3rd and homeschool pictures take place on Tuesday, Oct 17th. 4-8th grade pictures are on Wednesday, Oct 18th. Ordering information was sent home this week. If you misplaced your copy, we have lots of extras in the office.
- Fall Festival costumes - It’s getting close to Fall Festival and lots of kids are dusting off their costumes for October 31st. Our festival includes games, activities and a costume parade (thanks Parent Club!)! e’d like to remind everyone that we LOVE costumes to be worn to school on October 31st, but please keep them rated G or PG and conforming to the school dress code. That means, no scary masks, blood, or gore to keep our kindergarteners from getting frightened. No bare midriffs, see-through tops, or spaghetti straps (straps should be at least 1 inch wide). Shorts and dresses must be longer than where the fingertips touch the thigh. We do not allow fake guns/blasters of any kind, and other pretend weapons are strongly discouraged. However, if your child’s costume is just not complete without a lightsaber or plastic pirate sword, please have a grown-up walk the item to your child’s teacher on the morning of October 31st and, upon teacher discretion, the item may be carried for the costume parade and returned to your child’s teacher immediately after the parade.
Join GCD Studio Thursdaysat 4:30 p.m. for Zumba/U-Jam inspired kids dance class. Only $2 per person. GCD is located at 2811 Bechelli Lane, Redding. See attached flyer for completed details.
- Fri, Oct 13 - NO SCHOOL for October recess
- Mon, Oct 16 - NO SCHOOL for October recess
- Tues & Wed, Oct 17 and 18 - Picture Days!
- Wed, Oct 18 - 4-6pm Board meeting
- Wed, Oct 25, 2:45 pm - Parent Club meeting
- Thu, Oct 26, Lights Out at Project SHARE
- Tues, Oct 31, Fall Festival
- Tues, Nov 7 - MINIMUM DAY 12:30 release for
- Fri, Nov 10, NO SCHOOL for Veteran’s Day
- Thu, Nov 16, STEM night
- Thu, Dec 14 - Holiday Program