Thursday, December 13, 2018
- Fri, Dec 14 PM - 7th and 8th grade to Turtle Bay
- Wed, Dec 19 AM - 2nd and 3rd to Turtle Bay
- Everyone else on campus or walking
- What an AMAZING holiday performance! We are so proud of our performers and so full of joy from sharing the evening with all of you. Thank you to all the parents who helped make a delicious dinner. Thank you to the parents who decorated the stage and made it beautiful. And thank you to the teachers for taking the time to give their students the opportunity to shine on stage for a night!
- Parent Club would like to personally thank Olive Garden for their donation; as well as Melissa Campbell and Dave Campbell and all of our wonderful volunteers at the Holiday Dinner and Show on Tuesday night! We sold over 250 dinners! Another huge thank you for all that donated to our wonderful Dessert Auction, we were able to sell more than $1200 in desserts! I would say it was a HUGE success!
- Friday 12/14 is the deadline for Dutch Bros. Gift Cards to be ordered, please turn them into your teachers on Friday, and we will pick them up Friday afternoon. They will be sent home with your child on Tuesday 12/18 or Wednesday 12/19. If you need to make other arrangements, please email kmbrooke28 [at] gmail.com. Remember, 20% of all proceeds stay with our school!
- The next Parent Club meeting is Wednesday, Dec, 19th at 3:00PM. Fortunately for our gracious Ms. Corrine, we will have childcare available, and we look forward to seeing you there!
- Winter break is coming up! Enjoy your holidays and family time. A few reminders:
- There is NO SCHOOL Friday, December 21 through Monday, January 7.
- On the last day of school before break (Thursday, December 20), there is NO PROJECT SHARE after school. All students will need to be parent pick up OR ride the bus. If your K-3 student rides the bus and is enrolled with Project SHARE between the end of their school day and the bus run, don’t worry! We’ve got that covered for you.
- There will not be a newsletter next week.
- We look forward to seeing kids back on Tuesday, January 8th!
- Dr. Irene is still looking for someone with a eye for art and graphic design to help create a series of posters around the school displaying our school rules in each setting. You do NOT have to be a professional — just someone who has a computer and love for creating nice digital posters and flyers. You can reach her at irene [at] chrysalischarter.org
- We want YOU to be our boys 4th-8th grade basketball coach OR our K-3rd grade soccer coach. The motivating force behind our sports program is skill development, teamwork and sportsmanship. The soccer program even has $1000 of grant money to get you started. Please direct your questions to Dr. Irene at irene [at] chrysalischarter.org
- Fri, Dec 21 - Mon, Jan 7 -- NO SCHOOL, Winter break
- Tue, Jan 8 -- School back in session
- Wed, Jan 9 - 4-6 pm Board meeting
- Tue, Jan 22 - MINIMUM DAY, 12:30 release -- teacher collaboration
- Wed, Jan 23 - 3 pm Parent Club meeting
- Tue, Feb 12 - Fri, Feb 15 - MINIMUM DAY, 12:30 release -- parent conferences
- Wed, Feb 13 - 4-6 pm Board meeting
- Mon, Feb 18 - Fri, Feb 22 - NO SCHOOL, February Break