Thursday, January 10, 2019
- This Friday, second and third grade are going to the Cascade Theater!
- Welcome back to school! We missed all of your bright smiling faces. I hope you all got the rest and family time you needed to return refreshed and excited to learn.
- There’s an emergency basketball meeting today, Thursday, Jan 10 at 3:20 pm in the board room. If you cannot make it, please contact Ms. Jamie at jamie [at] chrysalischarter.org
- The fifth and sixth graders will be breaking bridges next week Wednesday and Thursday (Jan 16 and 17). Contact Mr. Casey to come watch the excitement.
- We would love a parent to be the assistant coach for our boys basketball team, especially if she or he has played basketball or coached basketball before. Please reach out to Ms. Jamie if you are interested or have questions.
- Thu, Jan 10 - 3:20 pm emergency boys basketball team meeting
- Wed, Jan 16 - 4-6 pm Board meeting (RESCHEDULED)
- Tue, Jan 22 - MINIMUM DAY, 12:30 release -- teacher collaboration
- Wed, Jan 23 - 3 pm Parent Club meeting
- Wed, Jan 30 - 3:30 pm Site Council meeting
- Tue, Feb 12 - Fri, Feb 15 - MINIMUM DAY, 12:30 release -- parent conferences
- Wed, Feb 13 - 4-6 pm Board meeting
- Mon, Feb 18 - Fri, Feb 22 - NO SCHOOL, February Break
- Wed, Feb 27 - 3 pm Parent Club meeting
- Wed, Mar 6 - 3:30 pm Site Council meeting
- Tue, Mar 12 - MINIMUM DAY, 12:30 release -- teacher collaboration
- Wed, Mar 13 - 4-6 pm Board meeting
- Wed, Mar 27 - 3 pm Parent Club meeting