Thursday - 2nd - 4th grade to Redding Rodeo
Friday - K and 1st to Anderson River Park (Cancelled - sorry!)
Friday 2nd to Shasta College
next week Wednesday, May 22 - 4th and 5th to Sacramento Headwaters
- What an amazing Talent Show! Our hearts were swollen with pride for all the superstars in our midst. Here’s some photos of the big night. Thank you Ms. Cheri for making the evening happen. Thanks also to Sean Mahoney and Eric Relph for the fantastic sound support, and to Stacy Clardy and Angela Radford for running the snack bar. We couldn’t do it without you!
- Please please log those final parent hours of the year! A) We are considering giving out some awards for amazing school service to parents who have gone over and above. B) Dr. Irene needs to submit the year end totals to the state. and C) This way we can congratulate you for completing the 40 hours for the family for the year instead of having to call and harass you about it :) You can log your hours on Parent Square or on the sign in sheet at the front desk.
- Thu, May 23 - 3pm Parent Club meeting
- Mon, May 27- NO SCHOOL, Memorial Day
- Wed, June 5 - MINIMUM DAY 12:30 release
- Thu, June 6 - MINIMUM DAY 12:30 release
- Thu, June 6 - 6 pm Graduation