Site Council agenda 2017-05-07
Chrysalis Charter School Site Council
4:00 PM, Monday May 8, 2017
Chrysalis Charter School
21945 Old 44 Drive, Palo Cedro, CA 96073
Call to Order
The Council will allow any individual or group representative to address the Council on any subject not covered by an item in the agenda at this time. Another formal opportunity to address the Board will be given at the end of this agenda under “Items from the Floor.” Additional opportunities will be given for the public to comment on various agenda items as they are recognized and given the opportunity to speak. The Council reserves the right to limit the time allotted to each speaker and the number of times an individual is allowed to address the Council on a given subject.
- Enrollment update
- Hiring update
Items for Consideration
- Review input from LCAP/SPSA Coffee with parents.
- Approve using Title I and associated funding under School Based Coordinated Program to serve all students.
- Review and approve SPSA.
- Review, revise and approve LCAP draft (send to Board for final approval).
- Review any amendments and approve School Safety Plan (send to Board for further approval)..
- Plan ahead for next year – recruitment of new members, data collection, etc.
Items from the Floor
Americans with Disabilities Act Assistance
If you require assistance for participation in this public meeting, please notify Lindsey Shelley at (530) 225-0318. We will make every effort to ensure equal access to a Chrysalis Council meeting.