Site Council agenda 2018-04-25
Chrysalis Charter School Site Council
3:30 pm, Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Chrysalis Charter School
21945 Old 44 Drive, Palo Cedro, CA 96073
Call to Order
The Council will allow any individual or group representative to address the Council on any subject not covered by an item in the agenda at this time. Another formal opportunity to address the Board will be given at the end of this agenda under “Items from the Floor.” Additional opportunities will be given for the public to comment on various agenda items as they are recognized and given the opportunity to speak. The Council reserves the right to limit the time allotted to each speaker and the number of times an individual is allowed to address the Council on a given subject.
- Enrollment update
Items for Consideration
- Approve using Title I and associated funding under a School Based Coordinated Program to serve all students
- Review, edit and approve Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) now LCAP Addendum
- Review, revise and approve LCAP draft (send to Board for final approval)
- Review, edit and approve Parent/Student Handbook revisions including Parent Involvement Policy, Student and Parent Expectations, and Learning Contract (send to Board for final approval)
- Review, edit and approve School Safety Plan (send to Board for final approval)
- Plan ahead for next year – recruitment of new members, data collection, things to change, etc.
Next Meeting: decide whether to add another meeting this year
Items from the Floor
Americans with Disabilities Act Assistance
If you require assistance for participation in this public meeting, please notify Brenda Probst at (530)547-9726. We will make every effort to ensure equal access to a Chrysalis Site Council meeting.